Calzetti Crema di Gorgonzola DOP 125 Gr.
Gorgonzola has a long history: it is said to have been discovered as early as 879 BC in the town of the same name northeast of Milan. According to others, he saw the light in the caves around the northern Italian town of Pasturo. Like many before us, we can still fully enjoy the quirky Gorgonzola.
Our pasteurized blue vein cheese Crema di Gorgonzola DOP is young, creamy and deliciously spreadable. Serve the Crema di Gorgonzola DOP with some grapes on your snack board, decorate your Italian bun with it or stir it into your homemade spaghetti and enjoy.
The Italian Crema di Gorgonzola DOP weighs 125 grams and is packed in a handy round tub with lid. It is delivered individually.
- Ready-to-eat, creamy Italian blue vein cheese Crema di Gorgonzola DOP
- From 72% Gorgonzola DOP, milk, cream, water and salt
- Soft characteristic gorgonzola flavour
- In a round tub of 125 grams
Gorgonzola DOP (72%), water, milk cream, salt (sodium citrate E331).
Average nutritional values per 100 g of product
- Energy – 1124 kj /271 kcal
- Protein – 14.2 g
- Carbohydrates – 0.3 g
- Of which sugars – 0.3 g
- Fat – 23.7 g
- Of which saturates –14,4 g
- Salt – 1.1 g