Fackelmann beech wood meat hammer with 2 different stainless steel heads
Beech wood meat hammer with two different aluminum surfaces. With a meat hammer, the connective tissue in the meat is bruised, making the meat more tender. Also use the hammer to make strips of meat larger and thinner, for example for meat rolls. Length 31,5 cm, Length head 11 cm, Ø 5 cm. Not suitable for the dishwasher.
- Usage: The meat hammer is suitable for all types of meat and the optimal tool when preparing carvings
- Practical: The ergonomically shaped handle fits comfortably in the hand
- Scope of delivery: 1 x meat hammer – in proven quality from Fackelmann
- Material: Beech wood/metal – easy cleaning by hand
- Dimensions: approx. 31.5 x 5 x 11 cm