La Fabbrica della Pasta Pappardelle all’uovo 250 Gr.
The Italians like to cherish much of their old, traditional gastronomy. Recipes are still passed down from generation to generation and that certainly applies to those of pasta preparation. In the private sphere, it is often la mamma who secretly transfers her cooking skills.
Our handmade Pappardelle all’uovo is an extra wide ribbon paste prepared from wheat semolina with spring water, free-range eggs and sea salt. It is slightly porous so that the sauce can absorb to the maximum. This paste has a golden yellow color, elastic texture and is full and firm in taste.
Treat your guests to this delicious Pappardelle all’uovo with a layer of ragu di Cinghiale, a meat sauce of wild boar and grated Parmigiano Reggiano. Of course you pour your finest glass of Italian red wine with it.
The open box with foil of our Pappardelle all’uovo weighs 250 grams and contains 6 litters.
- Italian wide egg ribbon paste Pappardelle all’uovo
- From natural hard wheat semolina
- Prepared with clear spring water, sea salt and 31.7% free-range eggs
- Per 6 litters under foil in a box of 250 grams
68,30% durum wheat semolina, 31,70% Egg
Average nutritional values per 100 g of product
- Energy – 1705 kj / 402 kcal
- Protein – 16.00 g
- Carbohydrates – 73.00 gr
- Of which sugars – 2.00 gr
- Fat – 4.40 g
- Of which saturates – 2.80 gr
- Fibre – 3.60 g
- Salt – 0.01 g